1) Amalaki: Amalaki or Indian gooseberry is a ubiquitous herbal food in Indian cuisine which is also a great natural remedy for hypertension.
2) Arjuna: Arjuna bark extracts consumed in the form of powders and decoctions, they do wonder to get relief of hypertension
3) Sarpagandha: Sarpagandha is a powerful plant that contains a treasure of phytonutrients, specific alkaloids with antihypertensive and sedative qualities
4) Punarnava: Punarnava is a natural diuretic, which facilitates blood circulation in the renal tract and ensures a healthy blood supply to the kidneys
5) Tulsi: Tulsi is a wonderful Ayurvedic herb that lowers high blood pressure and effectively corrects signs of hypertension such as headaches and fatigue
6 ) Garlic: Garlic helps lower blood pressure because it is a natural anticoagulant and lowers cholesterol levels.
7) Ashwagandha: Stress is the main cause of hypertension and there is no better remedy than Ashwagandha to calm the mind
8) Triphala: its anti-inflammatory properties reduce the strain on the blood vessels and help to control hypertension