- All treatments are designed keeping in mind the traditional ayurvedic methods.
- Our Practitioners assess health by combining the concepts of traditional knowledge of Ayurveda, individual body constitution and seasonal specifications that adheres to the classical methods.
- We offer physical treatments/therapies from an array of holistic healthcare systems of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy.
- We Strictly adhere to scientific Ayurvedic principles.
- All Ayurveda Medicines and oils are scientifically crafted in our own labs by experienced practitioners.
Dr Srilakshmi N, is an Ayurvedic consultant with over 21 years of experience in the field of Ayurveda.She is a graduate from government AyurvedicMedical College Bangalore. With a unique and Holistic approach to each and every individual, she gives customised advices not only for the disease but also for a healthy lifestyle along with guidance regarding diet, lifestyle changes and yoga. She also empathises with the patient with apt counselling. Her field of expertise includes women health , skin disorders, bone and joint disorders, Lifestyle disorders, stress management and other common ailments.
She was also a part of a NGO team conducting camps in schools of rural areas to educate girl child regarding importance of menstrual hygiene. She has also given talks on lifestyle disorders, heart health along with webinars on female health. A few ' Mane maddu' programmes were also conducted in the early phases of her career.
Dr. SHYAMSUNDAR UPADHYA. B. R
Dr. Upadhya is one of the top Ayurveda Proctologist, Surgeon and Physician from Bengaluru who is specialized in treating Ano-rectal conditions in surgical lines of Ayurveda.
Graduated in Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery from Sri Sri College of Ayurveda Science and Research and pursued Masters in Surgery (Ayurveda) from Sri Kalabyraveshwara swamy Ayurveda Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Dr. Upadhya is trained under the eminent scholars Dr. Ravishankar Pervaje, Dr. Ramesh Bhat & Dr. Gopalakrishna. G and is following their footsteps to meet his vision to take the core of Ayurveda to the common people. He has travelled far and wide to mend his skills in surgery to give his patients much better relief, recovery and results. He has also published articles in international journals and has been part of many national and international seminars.
GET IN TOUCH
Adyant Ayurveda No.290/71, 38th Cross, 8th Block Jayanagar, Bengaluru – 560082
Phone : +91 9972541009
Email : email@example.com
8AM TO 8PM