Ayurveda treatment for Osteoarthritis
What is OsteoarthritisOsteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It occurs when the protective cartilage that cushions the ends of the bones wears down over time. Ayurveda treatment for Osteoarthritis helps to get rid from PainAyurveda offers many Ayurveda treatments for Osteoarthritis. OA occurs most often in older people, although it can occur in adults of any age. OA is also called degenerative joint disease.
- Pain. Affected joints might hurt during or after movement.
- Loss of flexibility. You might not be able to move your joint through its full range of motion.
- Stiffness. Joint stiffness might be most noticeable upon awakening or after being inactive
- Tenderness. Your joint might feel tender when you apply light pressure to or near it.
- Swelling. This might be caused by soft tissue inflammation around the joint