Panchakarma / Shodhana Chikitsa
Panchakarma is a combination of five procedures of purification. Vamana (Emesis), Virechana (Purgation), Basti (enema), Nasya( elimination of toxins through the nose),Rakta Moksha( detoxification of the blood)
Importance of Panchakarma in existence / Requirement of Panchakarma
Now a days in a disturbing and poisonous environment, our bodily and mental systems gather pollution causing diverse diseases which might also ultimately harm an individual’s health and wellbeing. People who are wholesome must preserve their fitness and individuals who are unhealthy should be unfastened from illnesses. For this cause, Panchakarma plays an essential role by means of removing impurities from our body and mind. Panchakarma is the last ayurvedic cleansing of frame. it also continues balances of Doshas, digestive hearth, life span, immune popularity, fitness situations & many different elements. Panchakarma is distinguished Ayurveda approach which repair stability of frame
Benefits of Panchakarma
- Completely purifies the body.
- Riddance of toxins.
- Speeding up the metabolism.
- Reducing weight.
- Enhancing the strength of digestive fire.
- Opening up of blocked channels.
- Relaxing the mind and body.
- Rejuvenation of tissues.
- A particular Panchakarma method is then given according to the individual’s constitution and disorder, Prakruti and Vikruti, respectively, Panchakarma eliminates accumulated impurities from the mind-body physiology; it is essentially a detoxification program.
- We at Adyant Ayurveda have designed Panchakarma programme not only to heal your body but facilitate a deep-rooted release of stress that has sometimes been stored for years. Panchakarma ends up being an unexpected and powerful journey into the healing process.