PCOD / PCOS
Ayurveda treatment for PCOD
What is PCOD?Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD), also known as Polycystic Ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a very common condition affecting women in the age group 12–45 years. It is a problem in which a woman’s hormones are out of balance. It can cause problems with menstrual periods and make it difficult for her to conceive. Ayurveda treatments helps in reducing size of cyst .Best Ayurveda treatment for PCOD will discuss. If not treated it can cause insulin resistant diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol leading to heart disease. Symptoms
- Weight gain and trouble losing weight
- Extra hair on the face and body. Often women get thicker, darker facial hair and more hair on the chest, belly, and back.
- Thinning hair on the scalp
- Irregular periods. Often women with PCOS have fewer than nine periods a year. Some women have no periods others have very heavy bleeding
- Fertility problems. Many women who have PCOS have trouble getting pregnant (infertility)