Ayurveda treatment for Back Pain and Sciatica
What is Back pain / Sciatica Pain?
One of the primary nerves supplying the lower limbs is the sciatic nerve. It arises from the lumbosacral part of the vertebral column and travels right up to the feet. Ayurveda treatment for back pain helps to get relief from pain and improve mobility of joints. Sciatica occurs when the sciatic nerve is pressed or gets inflamed. It is one of the most common conditions seen in people suffering from low back pain. At Adyant Ayurveda we assured you the best Ayurveda treatment for back pain in Bangalore
Common Causes of Sciatica
- Any pressure on the sciatic nerve
- Any disease that irritates nerves
- Due to old age, normal wear and tear of the sciatic nerve, or the muscles support the sciatic nerve.
- Pain is the main symptom in sciatica; it is usually seen in the low back and may radiate to the buttocks. The pain is generally shooting in nature.
- Numbness in the affected side is another associated symptom one might experience.
- Tingling sensation
- Muscular wasting
- Muscular weakness
- Due to the pain and stress, the patient may also suffer from sleep disturbances, anxiety, etc.
Ayurveda treatment for Back Pain / Sciatica Pain/ Best Ayurveda treatment for back pain in Bangalore
After a detailed consultation, the ayurvedic physician assesses several causative factors that predispose the body to the condition and offer treatment to change those essential causative factors.
After consultation doctor decide about Ayurvedic medicines and other therapies like Kati Vasti, Abhyangam, to reduce pain
To strengthen the tissues and correct the underlying causes, the essential treatment comprises Kashaya Vasti, Snehavasti, Ksheera Vasthi, etc, and diet and lifestyle changes.
We identify the patient’s situation and predisposing factors and tailor an individualized program to address the condition. We have very effective medicines and oils for external applications that help relieve the symptoms in mild cases. Stress is one of the other factors which creates tightness of the muscle making the problem chronic. So we train the patients in stress management techniques as well.